Our team serves our domestic and foreign clients regarding all aspects of real estate law transactions. Our office, which collects all necessary services for real estate transactions under its roof, has expertise in all matters concerning planning, development, construction, real estate purchase and sale, real estate financing and leasing.
The office represents our clients in the real estate sector in terms of both important individual transactions (individual or institutional investors) and large portfolio transactions. We also provide representation services within the scope of legal disputes and eviction procedures between tenants and tenants on behalf of our clients.
Law büromuz has considerable experience in providing the most appropriate transactions for the needs of our clients. The main services we provide to our clients regarding real estate law are as follows:
- The preparation of real estate purchase and sale and construction contracts and negotiations on behalf of the clients, the establishment of upper right, easement and usufruct rights and preparation of lease contracts and negotiations on behalf of the clients,
- Examination of development plans and evaluation of compliance with building permits, construction permits and zoning plans,
- Preparation of shopping center, hotel and workplace management contracts, negotiation on behalf of clients, investment in free trade zones and organized industrial zones and provision of legal services related to their management,
- Submission of legal examination services related to real estates within the scope of examination of legal permissions and development plans,
- Registration of the same rights related to real estates including the registration of personal rights in the Land Registry.
- About Us
- Who We Are ?
- Our Values
- Social Responsibility
Our Working Zones
- Our Working Zones
- Institutional Clients
- Corporate Law
- Merger and Acquisition
- Real Property Law
- Labour Law
- Administrative and Tax Law
- Impact of Globalisation on Abolishment of Death Penalty in Turkey
- Prohibition of Financial Assistance in Turkish Law
- leverage Buy-out Acquisition and The Issue of How the Financing is Commonly Structured.
- Typical Terms That can be Find in Corporate Bonds; and, The Concept of Yield to Maturity, and Current Yield.
- Different Types of Equity Instruments That Companies can Use to Obtain Financing From the Markets and the Valuation Method for the Price of Common Ttock
- The Issue of For Whom are Corporate Managers Trustees
- What Should We Learned About Corporate Governance Failure From the Financial Crisis?
- The Methods to Value a Target Company in a Merger Transaction
- Private Equity and Its Capital Structure
- What is WACC, or Weighted Average Cost of Capital, and how to measure the cost of capital to a firm?
- İŞ HUKUKU NEDİR? GENEL BİR BİLGİLENDİRME
- Kıdem Tazminatı Ödenmesi Şartları Nedir?
- İstifa Eden Bir İşçinin Kıdem Tazminatı Alma Hakkı
- Askerlik Nedeni İle Kıdem Tazminatı Alma
- İşçinin Ücretinin Ödenmemesi
- İşe İade Davasının Şartları Nelerdir
- İşe İade Edilen İşçinin İşe Başlamaması
- Mobbing Nedir
- İş Kazasında İşçiye Sağlanan Haklar
- Sigorta Primleri Eksik Yatırılan İşçinin Hakları
- Online Appointment